Dukascopy: ECN forex broker offers best spreads, marketplace and highest liquidity for online forex trading.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Welcome to Forex Pip Alert!

Greeting to all the readers out there in trading land! I've decided to write this blog to share my experiences and knowledge in the world of Forex trading. A little background about myself first. Started trading equities back in 2007 right before the great market crash of 2008. Those were some volatile times I might add. Spikes in price gyrated up and down like I never seen before. Then I came across Forex and this was the market that suited my personality. The next few years were dedicated to learning indicators, money management, and psychology. After years of study I can finally say that I've reached some consistent success as a trader. I hope I can share my experiences with others. Please feel free to leave comments and discuss. Thanks and trade with confidence!

Remember we are traders and masters of risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment